Main Processing Design:
Raw water pump→ Silica sand filter → Activated carbon filter→Water softener → Security filter→ High-pressure pump→ 1st RO system... (See flow chart above
1. Raw water pump: provide the pressure to silica sandfilter/active carbon filter
2. Silica Sand filter: get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid and so on
3. Activated Carbon filter: Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter and so on
4, Softener: Get rid of calcium and magnesium ions in original / source water, reduce water hardness.
5. Security filter--prevent any deposition of large Particles, most of the bacteria, and viruses into the RO membrane, The accuracy is 5um, for holding back any large particulates such as large iron, dust, suspended matter, impurity.
6. High pressure pump-- Provide the high pressure to RO membrane(at least 2.0 Mpa).
7. RO system--RO system is the main part of pure water treatment plant. The desaltation rate of RO membrane's can be as high as 99%, it is capable of removing over 99% of ions, bacterias, particles and 98% of organic.